Our legal team has in-depth experience representing and defending insurers and insureds in general liability litigation and civil litigation matters. From defense to prosecution, our attorneys have handled all types of cases, ranging from bodily injuries to property damage in a myriad of circumstances. We have collectively aided clients from across the nation in recovering millions of dollars, as well as defended insurers when substantial financial liability is at stake. We have the experience to focus on implementing strategies to help meet your present and long-term goals and needs.
Our legal team understands that the key to defending cases is to manage the litigation as expeditiously as possible, while keeping the client involved and informed at every juncture. We understand that the key to success in managing the claims process is prompt and realistic case evaluations, which encourages early settlement through party negotiations. When needed, our legal team can take general liability cases through mediation, arbitration, or trial.
We can represent insurance companies, businesses, and individuals throughout the state of Florida and the Caribbean with liability defense and litigation.
Product Liability and Defect
- Unsafe, Defective and Hazardous Products
- Product Defect Origin and Cause Investigation and Litigation
- Enforcement and Defense of Warranty, Breach of Contract, Unfair & Deceptive Trade Practice claims
- Supplier, Manufacturer, Dealer/Distributer Liability
- Ship Repairer Liability
- Construction Defects
- Broker Liability
- Defective & Unsafe Products
- Surveyor Liability
- Fraud & Misrepresentation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Vehicle Accidents (all types)
- Premises Liability Claims
- Commercial Trucking Liability
- Bar and Tavern Owners Liability
- Product Liability
- Auto Liability